Shopaholics will be spoilt for choice with an impressive selection of international and local fashion, fitness, home and health brands, all within walking distance of Shangri-La The Fort, Manila.
- Central Square: a four-level high-end retail destination with a market-style supermarket and 4D cinema.
- Bonifacio High Street: a kilometre-long retail promenade, offering a mix of shops, restaurants, gardens, interactive art works and an urban amphitheater with live entertainment and events.
- The Fort Entertainment Centre: also known as Fort Strip, its variety of bars and gastropubs make it a popular after-work spot.
- Burgos Circle at Forbes Town Centre: a retail arcade with casual dining options and specialty shops.
- Serendra: A mid-rise residential and retail development with stylish restaurants, art galleries and boutiques.
- Market Market: a unique mall with a Sunday street market ambiance, featuring retailers and wholesalers, a fruit and flower market, and a regional hawkers’ area.