Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong has long been committed to social responsibility.
We would love to help customise meetings and events providing uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities, including:
- Go Green coffee breaks and lunches featuring sustainable seafood and locally sourced cuisines
- A guided green walk in the nearby Hong Kong Park to learn more about the city’s natural habitat while enjoying a packed lunch/coffee break snack
- A social encounter with the children from our Embrace project by visiting their service centres or participating in volunteer activities
- Muscles stretching in between meetings through our mini-stretching class led by our in-house fitness instructors
- A visit to the Zero Carbon Building or a local farm as part of your meeting energisers
- At Island Shangri-La, our Roof Garden on the 56th floor is not only a haven of lush greenery, but also an alternative venue for cocktails and receptions
Call us at (852) 2820 8517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our professionally organized, pre-arranged theme parties are the easy way to create a memorable experience for your event. To complement each theme, you may choose menus that are specially tailored to your guests' needs and preferences.
Contact us at (852) 2820 8517 or email: email@example.com for more details.