1 866 565 5050
Enjoy an exclusive long stay privilege in your island abode with the following inclusions:
Length of stay: Minimum of 14 nights
This offer includes:
- Up to 25% discount on Flexible Rates
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults, or up to 4 adults when staying in a Two-Bedroom Villa.
- Round-trip land and speedboat transfers via Caticlan airport
- “Take Home Clean Fresh Suitcase of Laundry” for 2 adults. For stays in a 2-Bedroom Pool Villa, applicable for up to 4 adults only. Read more below.
- PHP 10,000 net spa credits per stay
- 15% discount at restaurant and bars (excluding minibar and banquets)
- 30% discount on laundry (except dry cleaning)
- 30% discount on Sports and Recreation activities (excluding those offered by Scotty’s Dive Center)
- High-speed, unrestricted Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
Children's Meal Policy
The following children’s meal plan is applicable for all Shangri-La Circle members. When accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but under 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price. Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan. Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance to us. Shangri-La Boracay is certified with the Safety Seal by the Department of Trade and Industry, Safe Travels Stamp by the Department of Tourism, and has been awarded with the SafeGuard™ Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label by Bureau Veritas, the world’s leading testing and inspection agency.
Learn more about our COVID-19 certifications and other updates here.
For more information regarding travel and safety protocols specific to Boracay, please click here.