This offer is available from 12 Sep 2014 through 23 Sep 2014.
“A Magic Touch”, a limited-time offer, provides three kinds of treatments that can otherwise only be experienced at CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary.
Through “A Magic Touch”, the hotel’s senior therapist showcases treatments from the “Sense of Place” series and a Traditional Thai Massage. Using local ingredients, the menu contains a Thai massage that dates back 2,500 years, a unique body scrub with organic black jasmine rice and other treatments to provide a true sense of Thai wellness.
“A Magic Touch”
Date: Friday to Tuesday, 12 to 23 September 2014
Time: 9.30am - 9.30pm
Place: CHI, The Spa, L29
- Traditional Thai Massage - 60 minutes JPY 21,000 / 90 minutes JPY 32,000
- The combination of gentle rocking, deep stretching movements, palm pressure and compression makes this a truly invigorating massage
- Thai Herbal Compress - 90 minutes JPY 32,000
- For an authentic feel of Thailand, undergo this intensely therapeutic treatment that employs a massage and a heated compress made from traditional Thai herbal secrets dating back 500 years
- Jasmine Rice Body Glow - 45 minutes JPY 15,000
- A unique body scrub using ground organic black jasmine rice blended with a mix of herbs and pure honey to gently sweep away dry, rough skin and promote a youthful, hydrated complexion
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to consumption tax and a 13% service charge.