King Prawn and Handmade Tofu in Superior Broth
- 100g of prawn
- 1 liter of soy milk
- 11 whole eggs
- 100g of spinach
- 100g of bok choy
- 10g of diced green onion
- 30g of superior broth
- 10g of cornstarch
- 5g of salt
- Some minced garlic
- Blend the soy milk and whole eggs then pour into a mould. Evenly place a layer of cooked and drenched spinach on top, before steaming for 20 minutes.
- Afterwards, cut the above homemade tofu into squared shapes then deep-fry until golden.
- Clean and peel the prawn before a quick dip in hot oil.
- Then pan-fry the diced green onion and minced garlic, add the prawn and broth, and cook until broth boils.
- Place the tofu in and add cornstarch to the soup.
- When serving, place the cooked bok choy on the side, and sprinkle some green onion on top.
Back to Recipe List