From AUD 825 per night
This offer is available from 28 Dec 2013 through 3 Jan 2014.
Welcome 2014 in a luxurious guestroom or suite overlooking Sydney Harbour.
Celebrate the arrival of 2014 with an unforgettable experience at the luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, offering stunning views of Sydney Harbour and a prime location to enjoy the spectacular New Year's Eve fireworks display and live entertainment.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay of 4 nights applies.
- Pre-payment is required and is non-refundable and non-transferable for alternate dates, names or for hotel credits.
- The Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, reserves the right to allocate room and floor numbers as available and depending on the room type and day of arrival.
- Darling Harbour View Rooms have views of northern Darling Harbour and Observatory Hill, but not of the Harbour Bridge or Sydney Opera House.
- Opera City View Rooms have views of Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House, but not of the Harbour Bridge.
- Grand Harbour View Rooms & selected Suites have views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Rollaway beds can be accommodated in Grand Harbour View Rooms and King bedded Horizon Club Rooms only, and must be reserved at time of booking at a cost of AUD 155 per night for Grand Harbour View Rooms and AUD 195 per night for Suites and Horizon Club Rooms.The number of guests allowed in each room is determined by the bedding configuration and if a rollaway bed has been reserved at the time of booking.
- Per NSW Fire Legislation, there is a strict limit of four (4) people allowed in a Hotel accommodation room.
- Access to the Horizon Club Lounge on New Year's Eve will be strictly limited to Horizon Club guests only and no visitors will be permitted.
- As a safety precaution, glass bottles and glassware are not allowed on the internal balconies overlooking the Horizon Club Lounge.
- In compliance with the RSA guidelines, the hotel prohibits guests from bringing alcohol and food onto the premises. Bottled alcohol will be available for sale from the Lobby Lounge.
- Parking at the Hotel is limited and will be allocated to guests on a first come, first served basis.
- Restaurant reservations with full non-refundable prepayment are essential for New Year's Eve. Please contact our Food & Beverage Administrator at email@example.com for reservations. Access to Altitude Restaurant is limited to guests with reservations on 31 December 2013.
- Blu Bar on 36 is closed for New Year’s Eve and will reopen on Wednesday, 1 January 2014 at 5pm.