The MEAT Signature Ningaloo Tomahawk
- 2.2kg Tomahawk beef
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 20g grain mustard
- 2 pcs bone marrow
- 20g Dijon mustard
- 5g sea salt flakes
- 50ml olive oil
- 10g salt
- 10g pepper
- 2 portions Caesar salad
- Season beef with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Sear beef in wood oven at approximately 300°C until golden brown.
- Roast beef in oven at 140°C to desired cooking temperature. Rest the meat fully when done.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Quickly grill the tomatoes until the skin blisters.
- Wrap the bottom of the bone marrows with aluminium foil and roast in the wood oven until cooked through.
- Prepare a fresh garden salad on the side while the Tomahawk cooks.
- Arrange Tomahawk, bone marrow, mustard and cherry tomatoes on a serving plate.
- Carve and serve immediately.
Back to Recipe List