Rates from RMB 3,200 for 2 nights
This offer is available from 10 Jan 2014 through 31 Dec 2014.
It’s never too late to be enlightened.
The whole world pays tribute to Confucius. As such, there must be something to
see in his hometown. As the city’s first international luxury hotel, Shangri-La
Hotel, Qufu has assumed the role of “ambassador” and created an in-depth
learning experience to delight our family guests and make their journeys of
discovery free of stress and more fruitful.
The schedule of the
two-night package is as follows:
- Hotel limo pick-up at Qufu High-Speed Railway Station
3–5pm Guided Tour of the Confucius Research Institute
- 6.30pm Enjoy
Kong Family Cuisine
7.30am Enjoy an international buffet breakfast at Café Kong
Guided tour of the Confucius Temple, Confucius Mansion and The Cemetery of
- 12noon Return to the hotel and enjoy a set lunch at Café
- 2.30pm Visit Nishan Mountain and Confucius's Birth Cave
- 7pm Enjoy an international buffet dinner at Café Kong
- 8.30am Enjoy an international
buffet breakfast at Café Kong
- 9.30am Check-out and depart for the
train station by hotel limo
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay of two nights is required.
- Prices quoted include a 15% service charge.
- Advanced booking is required and subject to room availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other hotel promotions during the same period.