The Flying Catch Restaurant
- Australian Beef Tenderloin
- Foie Gras
- Baby Spinach
- Chopped Shallot
- Black Truffle
- Madeira Wine
- Beef Jus
- Crushed Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and grill to preference.
- Season the foie gras with salt and pepper.
- Pan-sear the foie gras till nicely brown on the outside.
- For the potato cake, cook the potato till soft. Grate the potato and season with salt and pepper.
- Mould in a ring cutter and then pan-fry till golden brown.
- Then, heat a sauté pan and add olive oil. Add the shallot and fry for a while.
- Then add the spinach and seasoning and toss very quickly so the spinach does not over cook.
- Reduce the madeira wine and add in the beef jus.
- Arrange the spinach on the plate and put the beef tenderloin on.
- Put the potato cake next to the beef and top the beef with the foie gras.
- Drizzle the sauce around and shave the black truffle on the beef.
Back to Recipe List