Specialty Suites offer the luxury of expansive space for entertaining or meeting, and feature spectacular river and mountain views.
About the Horizon Club
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service for a tailor-made, smooth travel experience. Guests have access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge to enjoy inclusive breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés. Enjoy use of a private meeting room for two hours daily and a dedicated Club Concierge is available to take care of all your needs.
Amazing river and mountain views.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with lounge, dining area, powder room, kitchenette.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with full range of privileges.
The suite offers around 168 sqm / around 1,809 sqf.
Spacious bathroom with separate shower, plush bathrobes, slippers and Acqua di Parma toiletries.
Media & Entertainment
- Including Wi-Fi Access.
- Around 37-inch HDTV
- Around 17-inch flatscreen television in bathroom
- DVD player
- iPod docking station and sound system
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Executive desk with built-in multi-plug socket
- International Direct Dial telephone (two lines)
- Voice mail
- 4-in-1 fax / copier
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Separate shower cubicle
- Marble bathtub
- 800-threadcount cotton linen
- Private hot whirlpool bath
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.