The Presidential Suite offers exceptionally spacious and luxurious accommodations, with the quality level of Shangri-La service and attention.
About the Horizon Club
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service for a tailor-made, smooth travel experience. Guests have access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge to enjoy inclusive breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés. Enjoy use of a private meeting room for two hours daily and a dedicated Club Concierge is available to take care of all your needs.
Exceptionally luxurious suite with entrance hall, bedroom, lounge, dining area, powder room, and kitchenette.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with full range of privileges.
Each suite offers around 252 sqm / around 2,713 sqf.
Amazing river and mountain views.
Luxury bathroom with marble bathtub and hot whirlpool bath.
Media & Entertainment
- Including Wi-Fi Access.
- Around 37-inch HDTV
- Around 17-inch flatscreen television in bathroom
- DVD player
- iPod docking station and sound system
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Executive desk with built-in multi-plug socket
- International Direct Dial telephone (two lines)
- Voice mail
- 4-in-1 fax / copier
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Separate shower cubicle
- Marble bathtub
- 800-threadcount cotton linen
- Private hot whirlpool bath
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso machine & microwave
- Full-height refrigerator
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.