Discover Tsim Sha Tsui’s “now-and-then’’ through our special guided walking tour. From UNESCO-nominated buildings to the primary school attended by Kung Fu Master, Bruce Lee, bask in the colourful past of this vibrant location.
A sneak peek:
• Fuk Tak Temple – the only Buddhist temple in this area, which is impressively small in size.
• Tak Shun School – the origins of Kung Fu Master, Bruce Lee
• Signal Hill Tower – historical tower that emitted typhoon and time signals for fishermen in the 1900s
• Urban Council Centenary Garden – features the original 6-pillar colonnade from the former Kowloon Station, built in the 1910s.
• Whitfield Barracks – Grade I historic building with a colonial past
• Gun Club Hill Barracks – oldest military facility in the country, featuring granite retaining walls
• Rosary Church – the oldest Catholic church on the Kowloon Peninsula
• St. Andrew’s Church – A UNESCO-nominated building, set in Gothic style
• Antiquities and Monuments Office – built in 1902 and still an important heritage site on the famous Nathan Road
• Kowloon Bowling Green Club – the oldest lawn-bowls club in Hong Kong, once occupied by Japanese troops during World War II
This 2-to-4-hour tour is priced at HKD 750 per person and requires a minimum of 2 guests per booking. The tour includes a beautifully bound commemorative brochure. Please contact our concierge for bookings and enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.