Presenting an extensive international buffet, Tides caters to every taste with a wide choice of all-day dining options.
The restaurant is dotted with a variety of internationally themed stations offering exciting flavours from around the world in a lively and fun atmosphere.
- Raw and Fresh - Reflects the love of preparing raw food in all cultures
- Western - Comprises a range of continental main courses, including meats, vegetables and starches
- Asian - Comfort food from East and Southeast Asia, carefully curated to reflect the diverse cultures that make up this cuisine
- Noodle and Soup Station - Try Asian cuisine that uses every kind of noodle, from egg and thin-glass to vermicelli, and an assortment of ingredients (chicken, vegetables, pork, etc), which all symbolize happiness and health
- Kids - A miniature buffet counter holding all-time children's favorites has been added to the family-friendly zone of the restaurant
- Charcoal and Grill - Seafood and meat cooked over coals. The main highlight is the lechon (roasted suckling pig), which pays homage to what is referred to as the “centerpiece of any Filipino buffet”
Tides’ friendly bustling-market atmosphere features open kitchens, where open flame and steam, the wafting aroma of roasts and the clattering of pots and pans meld with the dining room and become part of the over-all dining experience.