The architecture and history of our meeting rooms are such that two-thirds of them are registered under the protection of French Historical Monuments. Restored to their original beauty to accommodate the most elegant events, with almost seven-metre high ceilings, they are truly unique venues.
Function spaces at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, include:
- Grand Salon historical function room with original chandeliers, a marble fireplace and Louis XIV décor (max capacity of 280 guests)
- Salon Roland Bonaparte with elegant French décor and natural daylight (max capacity of 260 guests)
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including the following:
- Large Plasma VDU and DVD player
- Microphone and telephone
- Simultaneous translation system available upon request
- Video projector and paperboard
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
For an exceptional evening, relive the splendid dinners organized by Prince Roland Bonaparte!
Created by our 2 Michelin-starred Chef Christophe Moret, the offer is not to be missed.