Guests entering Cool Zone will immediately notice the beautifully hand-painted walls, featuring aquatic and land animals found only in Sabah. These engaging murals provide a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for both children and their parents.
Cool Zone is divided into five main areas:
- The toddler section, complete with padded walls and soft toys for the safety and comfort of younger guests.
- The area for children to register to become a member of the Cool Zone.
- The creativity area for children to develop painting, crafting and other skills.
- The computer and TV room, which offers free computer usage, Internet access and PlayStations.
- The coffee area, for parents to relax while their children are enjoying themselves.
Kids Theme Party
The Cool Zone holds a theme party every Friday night from 6pm to 10pm for young guests aged four to 12 years old. Children can make an early start by helping the staff decorate and make other preparations for the evening.
The party begins with an ice-breaking session to allow children to get to know each other. A great feast prepared for them includes a selection of kids’ favourites, from sausages, spaghetti, pizza and, of course, ice cream, with staff available to assist those who need help.
Party activities include:
- Clay painting
- Coconut bowling
- Face painting
- Hat making
- Having fun with pastries
- Paper patching
- Plasticine modelling
- Sandcastle building
- Scavenger hunt
- Shell craft
Younger guests are invited to join in the party, as long as they are accompanied by their parents.