Guests entering Cool Zone will immediately notice the beautifully hand-painted walls, featuring aquatic and land animals found only in Sabah. These engaging murals provide a comfortable, inviting atmosphere for both children and their parents.
Cool Zone is divided into five main areas:
- The toddler section, complete with padded walls and soft toys for the safety and comfort of younger guests.
- The area for children to register to become a member of the Cool Zone.
- The creativity area for children to develop painting, crafting and other skills.
- The computer and TV room, which offers free computer usage, Internet access and PlayStations.
- The coffee area, for parents to relax while their children are enjoying themselves.
Kids Theme Party
The Cool Zone holds a themed party every Friday night from 6pm to 10pm for young guests aged 5 to 12 years old. Children can get an early start by helping the staff decorate and make other preparations for the evening.
The party begins with an ice-breaking session to allow children to get to know each other. A great feast prepared for them includes a selection of kids’ favourites, from sausages, spaghetti, pizza and, of course, ice cream, with staff available to assist those who need help.
Party activities include:
- Clay painting
- Coconut bowling
- Face painting
- Hat making
- Having fun with pastries
- Paper patching
- Plasticine modelling
- Sandcastle building
- Scavenger hunt
- Shell craft
Younger guests are invited to join in the party, as long as they are accompanied by their parents.