Students, Teachers and their Families and Friends Can Enjoy School Holiday Getaways
At Participating Shangri-La Hotels in Greater China, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and India
Now that school is out, fun is in. To help students, teachers and their family and friends make the most of their school break, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is offering value-added packages at 68 participating Shangri-La, Kerry and Traders hotels.
The “School’s Out, Fun’s In” packages are available from 15 June to 31 August 2013 at 38 mainland China hotels and 30 hotels and resorts in Australia, Fiji, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Sultanate of Oman and United Arab Emirates. A valid student identity card or teacher identity card must be presented at check-in.
Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai invites guests and their family for a relaxing stay from only Rmb2,188 per night in a River Wing Deluxe Room. The rate quoted is for triple occupancy of two adults and one child.
Package highlights include a 1 hour swimming lesson from Coach Mao Jia Jun available to both adults and children. With 15 years experience as a professional swimmer, Coach Mao’s accolades reign from his medals in the China national swimming competition in 2011 to Gold level coach status in multiple athletic institutions.
In addition, under Shangri-La’s Children’s Meal Plan, children of registered guests staying at city hotels under the age of six can enjoy complimentary buffet meals in all day dining and pool cafes when accompanied by a paying adult, up to a maximum of two children. For additional children or those between ages six and 12 staying at city hotels, a 50% discount off the buffet price will be given.
Other family-centred benefits include the welcome gift for children, breakfast at Yi Café and benefits to the exclusive Horizon Club. This is summer, it’s truly the more the merrier!
The room rate is subject to 15 per cent service charge. For more information and reservations, please contact the reservations team at Pudong Shangri La, Shanghai on (86 21) 6882 6688, fax (86 21) 6882 0160 or e-mail reservations.SLPU@shangri-la.com.
The School’s Out, Fun’s In package room prices are:
• River Wing
o Deluxe Room Rmb2,188
o Deluxe River Room Rmb2,288
o Deluxe Bund Room Rmb2,388
o Horizon Bund Room Rmb 2,788
• Grand Tower
o Executive Room Rmb2,388
o Horizon Executive Room Rmb2,788
o Horizon Premier Room Rmb2,988
o Horizon Premier Bund Room Rmb3,288
The family fun package prices include:
• Breakfast at Yi Café for 2 adults and 1 child
• Seasonal fruit or ice cream as welcome treats upon arrival
• Horizon Club privileges, which include daily buffet breakfast, all-day refreshments, evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at the Horizon Club Lounge
• Complimentary one-hour swimming class, 3-day prior reservation is recommended
• Complimentary upgrade to next room category with consecutive three-night stay
• One category room upgrade for teachers upon presentation of teacher's ID (subject to room availability)
• Complimentary extra bed and third person charge
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum 2-night stay applies.
• Students must present ID upon check-in.
• Teachers must present ID upon check-in to enjoy room upgrade benefit (subject to room availability).
• Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions.
• Rollaway bed is subject to availability if not booked upon room reservation.
• Rates are subject to 15% service charge per person.
• Prior reservation is recommended and subject to availability.
• Please mention promotion code of “FAMSUM” during reservation.
• This offer is valid from 15 June – 31 August 2013.
Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai is located in the Lujiazui finance and trade district of Pudong (or East Shanghai), which is being developed to become the country’s business hub. The hotel is ideally located on the eastern bank of the famous Huangpu River, overlooking Shanghai’s legendary waterfront strip, The Bund. A historic landmark famous the world over, The Bund was Shanghai’s financial centre in the early 1890s. Today it is a showcase of turn of the century architecture.