This offer is available from 24 Apr 2013 through 30 Dec 2013.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong celebrates guests’ birthdays at the Michelin two-star Shang Palace, award-winning Angelini, Nadaman and Café Kool with a special “Birthday Delight” offer valid through 30 December 2013.
Throughout the period, all birthday celebrations with minimum spending of HKD 250 per person for lunch or HKD 500 per person for dinner on food consumption and service charge only (excluding beverages), the birthday guest may choose a gift from the following list of special birthday treats:
- One-pound Tiramisu Cake (order to be placed at least 72 hours in advance)
- A Deli Kool cash voucher of HKD 150
- A bottle of selected house wine (valid for dinner only)
- Unlimited soft drinks or juice for two (valid for Café Kool guests only)
- Free-flowing house wine, beer, soft drinks or juice for one (valid for Café Kool guests only)
As an additional token of appreciation, an instant cash rebate will be credited to the total bill if the required minimum amount is met. Bills totalling HKD 1,000, HKD 2,000 and HKD 4,000 will get a rebate of HKD 100, HKD 300 and HKD 500, respectively. The minimum spent amount includes the service charge, but not the beverage price.
Terms and Conditions
- This privilege is applicable to the guest’s entire birthday month for 2 to 12 paying guests, including the birthday celebrant, per reservation.
- This offer, subject to the hotel’s availability and confirmation, must be redeemed during the birthday month of the guest. Bookings will only be accepted and confirmed during the guest’s birthday month.
- Guests are required to present an identification card upon bill settlement for proof of birth month.
- This offer cannot be enjoyed with other discounts, privileges or any other gift certificates and is not applicable on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Winter Solstice, 24, 25, and 26 December and fireworks display nights.