- 50g flour
- 40g prawn
- 20g fillet
- 20g salmon
- 100g tomato
- 80g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5g olive oil
- 3 quail eggs
- 2g sweet basil
Ingredients for seasoning
- Make bolognese sauce with seafood and allow to cool.
- Stretch out your pizza dough on the table using flour.
- Spread sauce on pizza and top with mozzarella cheese and cooked prawns,
squids, mussels and scallops.
- Place in oven for two minutes, then remove and crack the quail eggs on
- Finish in oven until cheese is melted and quail eggs are half cooked.
- It is acceptable to use readymade pizza crusts from the supermarket.
- If you want to make pizza crust, it is best to buy a pizza stone and use
as directed for a crispy crust.
Back to Recipe List