Located in the bustling centre of Chiang Mai, Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai, offers a convenient location for event planners. It is close to Chiang Mai’s numerous temples, shops and art galleries. Guests can rejuvenate their senses at CHI, the Spa at Shangri-La and enjoy international cuisine at Kad Kafe.
The hotel offers a wide range of venues suitable for your event.
- The Grand Lanna Ballroom (Chiang Mai’s largest at 1,515 sqm, max 2,000 guests)
- Sukothai Room (425 sqm)
- Phayao Room (155 sqm)
- 99-seat state-of the art auditorium with a stage and audiovisual equipment for seminars, lectures, theatrical and musical performances.
Our Group Check-in Lounge and VIP Lounges are all conveniently located near the function rooms in order to provide convenience and exceptional service.
Dhala is a halal certified dining venue, the only one of its kind within a five-star hotel in Chiang Mai. It offers certified halal meals for meetings and special occasions.
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment including:
- Complimentary wireless broadband Internet access
- Direct projector
- LCD, overhead and slide projectors
- Satellite and teleconferencing available upon request
- Simultaneous translation system available upon request
Super Value Dates
Get special rates for groups of 10 or more rooms for
meetings or events on specific dates.
View offer details
Shangri-La’s Signature Events offer a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to deliver streamlined, successful events.