Ingredients for pumpkin quince/confit
- 700g water
- 300g quince
- 300g pumpkin
- 150g sugar
- 100ml orange juice
- 1pcs lemon skin
- Make a syrup with the water, orange juice and sugar.
- Cut the pumpkin and quince into pieces of 1 x 1 cm.
- Put the liquid together with the pieces and cook in a sous vide system.
- 2 hs 65 c§.
- Refresh in ice immediately.
Ingredients for orange gelee
- 300g orange juice
- 4pcs gelatine
- 1g xantan gum
- 2g agar-agar
- Cook the orange juice with the agar-agar.
- Boil for 2 minutes and refresh texturize with xantahn gum.
- Season with grated fresh ginger and olive oil.
- Set on flat surface immediately.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut small squares of 0.5 cm.
Ingredients for pumpkin seed chocolate cake
- 180g butter
- 250g icing sugar
- 200g sugar
- 250g dark chocolate
- 330g eggs
- 150g pumkin seeds
- 250g flour
- 1pcs vanilla pod
- 7g salt
- Melt the chocolate in a baine-marie or microwave.
- Mix the butter, icing sugar and regular sugar to make a cream.
- Add the melted chocolate (30c§) and the eggs one by one.
- Season with the vanilla essence.
- Add the flour and the chopped pumpkin seeds.
- Cook in a rectangular mold that has been previously sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Set in the oven at 180 C§ until the border and surface seems firm.
- Bake for around 25 minutes until the center is juicy with enough moisture.
Ingredients for cacao paper
- 120ml 100% simple syrup
- 60g cacao powder
- 30g liquid glucose
- Put the simple syrup and the rest of the ingredients in a thermomix blender.
- Set the machine to 60C§ speed 4 and blend for 6/7 minutes.
- On a silpat, use a pastry spatula to spread the cacao paste very thin and cook in the oven for 6 minutes at 160 C§.
Ingredients for manchego ice cream
- 240g fresh cheese (Philadelphia)
- 260g yogurt
- 288ml water
- 180g rosemary honey
- 140g manchego cheese
- 4,8g ice cream stabiliser
- Mix the water and honey and cook until 85 c§.
- When the mixture has reached 50c§, add the ice cream stabiliser.
- Refresh immediately and add the manchego cheese.
- Add the yogurt and fresh cheese as soon as the mix is cold.
- Put the stabiliser and blend smoothly.
- Tranfer the mixture to a Pacojet container,and madurate for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Later, freeze.
Ingredients for pumpkin seed cookie
- 166g flour
- 120g butter
- 33g almond powder
- 66g icing sugar
- 5g maldon sea salt
- 33g pumkin seed
- Mix all the ingridients together carefully. Do not work the dough too much.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough into a sheet with a thickness of 0.5 cm.
- Cut squares of 5 mm.
- Cook in an oven at 160 c§ for 4 minutes.
Ingredients for cacao sauce
- 85g water
- 60g glucose
- 100g sugar
- 40g water
- 40g chocolate gianduja
- Make a syrup with the sugar and water and cook at 115 degrees.
- When it is cold, add cacao paste and blend until it becomes a thick paste
Ingredients for roasted pumpkin puree
- 1pcs x 1kg pumpkin 180 C§ 20 '
- 1/2pcs vanilla pod
- 50g sugar
- 50g butter
- Cook the pumpkin in the oven in aluminium foil with the butter and sugar.
- Cool down and add the vanilla seeds .
- Reduce the cooking liquid to the consistency of syrup.
- Blend the mixture and press through a fine sieve.
- The puree must be smooth.
Ingredients for choco pearls
- 100g choco pearls (Valrhona)
- Plate 10g of chocolate pearls caviar per portion.
Ingredients for fresh manchego cheese
- Paint a circle of cacao sauce on the base of the plate with a pastry brush.
- Cut 3 3 x 3 cm pieces of chocolate pumpkin cake and put them in the centre of the plate.
- Put 4 pieces of orange jelly, 5 pieces of quince and 5 pieces of pumpkin confit around the perimeter of the plate.
- Pipe 4 dots of pumpkin puree around the cake.
- Place 4 pieces of manchego cheese shavings and 3 pieces of cacao paper randomly on the plate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate caviar liberally on different points of the plate and finish by adding a quenelle
of manchego cheese ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
Back to Recipe List