Shangri-La Hotel, Beihai has long been committed to social responsibility.
We like to help to customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to general assemblies and training, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities including:
- Eco-coffee breaks featuring seafood, locally-sourced foods and decorations which reflect the local culture
- Cocktails at the pool bar with enthusiasm/encouragement activities featuring health, wellness or environmental programmes
- Use distilled water in the pitcher instead of bottled mineral water during the meeting
- Interact with our children beneficiaries from the Embrace programme
- At Shangri-La Hotel Beihai, the pool bar in the back garden on the 1st floor is an alternative venue for meeting tea breaks, cocktails, private parties and outdoor weddings.
Call us at (86 779) 206 2288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.