Discover Tsim Sha Tsui’s “now-and-then’’ through our special guided walking tour. From UNESCO-nominated buildings to the primary school attended by Kung Fu Master Bruce Lee, you will be amazed with the colourful past of this vibrant location.
A sneak peek:
• Fuk Tak Temple – the only Buddha temple in this area. Be amazed by its small size
• Tak Shun School – witness the growth of Kung Fu Master Bruce Lee
• Signal Hill Tower – typhoon and time signals for fishermen in the 1900s
• Urban Council Centenary Garden – features the original six-pillar colonnade from the former Kowloon Station built in the 1910s.
• Whitfield Barracks – Grade I historic building carrying a colonial past
• Gun Club Hill Barracks – oldest military facility featuring granite retaining walls
• Rosary Church – the oldest Catholic church on Kowloon Peninsula
• St. Andrew’s Church – A UNESCO-nominated building in Gothic style
• Antiquities and Monuments Office – built in 1902 and still an important heritage site on the famous Nathan Road
• Kowloon Bowling Green Club – oldest lawn bowls club in Hong Kong and was occupied by Japanese troops during World War II
The two- to four-hour tour is priced at HK$750 per person and requires a minimum of two guests per booking. The tour includes a beautifully bound commemorative brochure. Please contact our concierge for bookings and enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org