Drunken Chicken with Hua Tiao
- 500g boneless chicken leg
- 300ml Hua Tiao wine
- 5g salt
- 100g chicken soup stock
- Clean the chicken and pat with some salt.
- Roll up the chicken, with skin, in aluminium foil and steam
for approximately 25 minutes.
- Keep the chicken juices. Let the chicken rest until
cooled. When cool, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the chicken soup stock, Hua Tiao wine and salt to
the chicken juices. Use this mixture to marinate the chicken overnight in the
- The next day, cut the chilled marinated chicken into
very thin slices. Serve immediately.
Back to Recipe List