Braised Pacific Ocean Rock Lobster with Soya Beans
- 500g lobster
- 5g flour
- 5g corn starch
- 5g green onion, chopped
- 5g ginger, chopped
- 10g chilli bean sauce
- 10g tomato sauce
- 20ml soy sauce
- 15ml rice wine
- 30g sugar
- 200ml water
- 5g edamame or soya beans
- 15g broccoli
- Cut the cleaned lobster in half and pat with flour.
Deep fry the lobster in a wok with oil heated to 180°C.
- Fry the chopped green onion and ginger and add the
chilli bean sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and water.
- Cover the pan, turn the heat to low and cook for 7
- Add the edamame or soya beans and corn starch.
- Arrange boiled broccoli around a large plate before
placing the lobster in the centre.
- Pour the sauce over the lobster and serve immediately.
Back to Recipe List