From now until 31 December 2013, guests who stay in a Horizon Deluxe Room at Rmb2,188 per night over a weekend at China World Hotel, Beijing enjoy free fun activities, such as ice skating and movie screenings. Guests also enjoy a food and beverage credit of Rmb1,000 for use at more than 13 restaurants and bars in four Shangri-La properties in the city: China World Hotel, Beijing; China World Summit Wing, Beijing; Kerry Hotel, Beijing; and Traders Hotel, Beijing. An upgrade to the next category is available for a minimal surcharge starting from Rmb300+.
The Weekend Package includes:
- A food and beverage credit of Rmb1,000 net per day, with cross-signing facilities at 13 restaurants and bars (not including Fook Lam Moon at China World Summit Wing, Beijing) within all four of Shangri-La’s Beijing properties
- Late check-out until 4 p.m.
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access
- Complimentary extra bed for a child under 12 sharing the room
- Complimentary access to the Club Lounge and facilities
- Complimentary ice skating for two people per stay
- Complimentary Cinema Palace movie tickets for two people per stay
For further information or to make a reservation, please telephone the hotel on (86 10) 6505 2266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, bookings can be made online at www.shangri-la.com.
China World Hotel, Beijing, with its highly acclaimed restaurants, soars over the China World Trade Center complex, including the China World Exhibition Center and shopping mall, in the heart of the city’s diplomatic and business district. Hailed as one of the first three hotels in mainland China to be awarded with a Platinum Five Star rating by the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA), China World Hotel, Beijing has been named one of the world’s best hotels by both Condé Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure magazines. China World Hotel, Beijing was also voted “Best Hotel in Beijing” by Euromoney, Frommer’s Guide and Finance Asia; “Best Business Hotel in Beijing” by Business Traveller China and Asia Pacific, TTG Asia, The Asset and Asian Legal Business; ranked one of the “Top Ten Business Hotels in China – Golden Pillow Award” by 21st Century Business Herald; and named one of “The Top 50 Hotels in China” by Forbes and Travel + Leisure China.