From 1 June to 31 December 2013, Shangri-La Hotel, Changchun is offering the Leisure and Shopping Package, enabling guests to stay in a Deluxe Room for only RMB1,498 per room night (single occupancy) and RMB1698 per room night (double occupancy). A weekend offer at only RMB1398 per room night for single occupancy or RMB1598 per room night for double occupancy are also available.
The package includes:
- Free daily buffet breakfast
- RMB500 daily dining coupon
- Free upgrade to a Horizon Club Room and all Club privileges, including express check-in, drinks and snacks at the Horizon Club Lounge throughout the day, evening cocktails and free use of the conference room for two hours per day.
- Free shuttle service for guests between the hotel and Ouya Commercial Capital Shopping Mall with free VIP discount card and 12% off the most preferential goods
- Baby care service on requirement to allow guests to enjoy the most of their travel and shopping experience
Shangri-La Hotel, Changchun is the first and only international five-star hotel in Jilin Province. The hotel has been named one of the “Top 100 Asia Hotels” by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler and one of the “Top 100 China Hotels” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for three consecutive years. It has been named “Best Business Hotel” in Changchun by the readers of Business Traveller for seven consecutive years. The hotel is a 50-minute drive to Changchun Longjia International Airport, and only a 15-minute drive to the Changchun Railway Station.
Standing 25 stories high above the city’s commercial centre, the hotel is next to Charter Shopping Centre, Wanda Shopping Plaza and Walmart. Shangri-La Hotel, Changchun has 458 luxury guestrooms and 98 serviced apartments, equipped with deluxe amenities and modern conveniences. It offers panoramic views of Changchun. All the guestrooms provide complimentary access to Wi-Fi and broadband Internet service. Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all of the hotel’s public areas.
The extensive food and beverage facilities include the innovative food theatre of Shen Café, Shang Palace, Lobby Lounge and Beer Garden (opens in summer), serving international and Asian cuisines, as well as northeastern specialties. The Health Club features trendy and state-of-the-art wellness and fitness facilities. The hotel also features the newly renovated Grand Ballroom that is complete with advanced facilities, and is one of the city’s largest hotel venues for banquets, meetings and conferences, and grand social celebrations.