Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur invites guests to take advantage of its Super Saver Room Package, available starting today until 30 September 2014.
The Super Saver Package offers a free third night for stays of a minimum of two nights at the hotel. Rates start at MYR845++ a night.
The hotel offers more privileges for guests to enjoy their stay, including:
- Complimentary Horizon Club benefits with Horizon Club Lounge access
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband access throughout the hotel premises
- Complimentary Late check-out until 4 p.m.
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to major shopping areas in Kuala Lumpur
The offer is subject to room availability and black-out dates. A complimentary night will be given for the third night of the stay only and cannot be deferred for future visits or to be accumulated as a credit.
At the Horizon Club, guests get to enjoy the use of a private lounge where they can have daily complimentary breakfast and the following:
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
- A dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all the guest’s needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation service
Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is a popular choice for social events, international conferences and business meetings. The hotel has also been the recipient of international awards, such as the ASEAN Green Hotel Award 2014. It was named No 1 among the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Malaysia at the Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2014, Travel + Leisure Top 500 World’s Best Hotels, Best Hotel in Kuala Lumpur at the DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards 2014 and Best Business Hotel in Kuala Lumpur 2013 by Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific).
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently operates over 95 hotels with a room inventory of over 40,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com