Ingredients for farce ravioli
- 5g chopped garlic
- 250g onion
- 250g shallot
- 400g button mushroom
- 50g Jabugo ham
- 20ml olive oil
- 20g butter
- 50ml Noilly Prat
- 150ml chicken stock
- 100ml heavy cream
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- 20g fresh parsley
- Chop the garlic as small as possible.
- Dice the onions, shallots and button mushrooms into very small pieces (brunoise size).
- Saute the garlic with olive oil and butter until it is slightly brown.
- Add the shallots and onions immediately.
- Cook for 5 minutes at a high temperature and add salt.
- Deglaze with the Noilly Prat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, cook the onion and shallot mixture for 4 hours until it becomes the consistency of compote.
- After, increase the temperature, add the button mushrooms and cook until the water is drawn out of the mushrooms. Then, add the chicken stock and cream.
- Wait until the mixture becomes thick like a duxelle.
- Cool down and add the heavy cream, parsley, mascarpone and Jabugo ham.
- Keep in the refrigerator overnight.
Ingredients for ravioli dough
- 700g flour
- 6/7 whole egg
- 10ml olive oil
- 3g salt
- 10ml water
- Make a traditional pasta dough and set it in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour before using.
- By using a pasta machine, press the dough to number 9 and cut squares of 7 x 7 cm.
- Form the ravioli with the previous preparation.
Ingredients for champignon stock
- 3l water
- 100g carrot
- 100g leek
- 150g onion
- 10g garlic
- 500g chickpea
- 200g meat bones, ribs, neck bones, marrow
- 200g meat shank, cheek, oxtail
- 200g chicken carcass
- 1l basic stock
- 900g champignon mushrooms
- 50g dry porcini mushrooms
Make a light, clear veal and chickpea stock with all the ingredients and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- When good flavour has been achieved, press the ingredients and let the mixture set overnight.
- Cook the basic stock with the champignon and dried porcini mushrooms for 3 hours until all the flavour of the mushrooms has been infused into the stock.
Ingredients for marinated foie gras squares
- 200g foie gras
- 600g salt
- 400g sugar
- Marinate the foie gras in the mixture of salt and sugar for 12 hours.
- Cut the foie gras into pieces of 1 x 1 cm.
- Season the foie gras with white pepper and nutmeg.
Ingredients for pickled shimenji mushrooms
- 250g shimenji mushroom
- 20g hazelnut oil
- 200ml chicken stock
- 10g chives
- Warm up the liquids and pour them onto the mushrooms.
- Set overnight.
- Add the chopped chives before plating.
Ingredients for champi julianne
- 100g champignon/portobello mushroom
- Julianne the mushrooms into pieces that are 3 cm long just before plating and serving .
Ingredients for julianned iberico ham
- Julianne the ham into thin pieces.
Ingredients for hazelnuts
- Marinate the hazelnuts in mineral water for 3 hours.
- Slice them in half.
- Toast them in a warm oven for 6 minutes at 160 degrees.
Ingredients for steamed spinach
- 200g steamed spinach
- 30g brown butter
- 1pcs lemon zest
- 2g salt
- Steam the fresh spinach in a bamboo container.
- After, saute very fast with brown butter. Add lemon zest and salt before plating.
- Cook the ravioli in boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Start with the steamed spinach on the base of the plate.
- After, plate the shimenji mushrooms and iberico ham slices (3 pieces per guest)
- Add 6 roasted hazelnuts and season with hazelnut oil.
- Add the ravioli, julianned champignon mushrooms and fresh spinach leaves to decorate the plate.
- Serve with 75ml of champignon mushroom stock per plate.