13 декабря 2013 г.
Tokyo,13 December 2013 – Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo announces an accommodation package, “Tokyo on Two Wheels”, designed to give a new Tokyo travel experience with the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour available till 30 June 2014.
“Tokyo on Two Wheels” offers guests a tour with local specialists of bicycle travel around the city’s hidden spots. Together with an English-speaking guide, guests can enjoy a six hour sightseeing tour through narrow alleyways and across pristine parks, dropping by eateries offering hard-to-find local specialities and more. Package prices range from ¥68,000 and is subject to taxes and a service charge.
The Tokyo Great Cycling Tour offers a chance for guests to exercise in the open air, as well as give riders a new view of the city. Guests can enjoy this tour more especially during the Spring Cherry Blossom season, one of the best seasons in Tokyo, when a huddle of cherry blossom trees are across the street and the parks fill with pink petals and picnickers.
The ride begins at 9 a.m. and lasts until 3 p.m., and includes a Japanese ‘bento’ lunch box that will enable cyclists to enjoy eating outdoors at carefully chosen scenic locations. The Tokyo Great Cycling Tour also includes an exclusive t-shirt especially for guests of Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, as a memento from the excursion. Late check-out until 6 p.m. and transport from the hotel to the meeting point in Shinkawa will be available for cyclists.
The Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, based in Shinkawa, has created various routes over the years. The routes are designed to offer cyclists the chance to discover the city, even in familiar places, and are targeted to general tourists. 8-speed cross bikes, as well as various children’s bikes, are available, with no training required.
Three routes are available as follows:
- Route A: Tokyo Bay Ride – Available every Saturday and Tuesday
- Route B: Edo-Tokyo Culture Ride – Available every Sunday and Thursday
- Route C: Cool Tokyo Ride – Ask for availability
The “Tokyo On Two Wheels” tour is available one time for stays of one or more nights and includes:
- Daily breakfast at Piacere or Lobby Lounge (healthy menu recommended)
- Transportation to the meeting point (Shinkawa)
- Late check-out until 6 p.m. for guests joining the tour on their check-out day
- Original t-shirt exclusive for guests of Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo
- Complimentary wired or wireless in-room high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary access to the hotel's Health Club and pool
- Three days prior reservation is required.
- Offer is subject to availability at the time of tour reservation.
- Three days prior cancellation is required.
- Offer is subject to availability of room occupancy.
Reservations can be made directly with Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo on (81 3) 6739 7878 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact the hotel on (81 3) 6739 7888 or visit www.shangri-la.com.
About Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
The 200-room Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo opened on 2 March 2009 as Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts' first property in Japan. The hotel occupies the top 11 floors of the 37 floor, mixed-use Marunouchi Trust Tower Main building, located adjacent and with direct access to Tokyo Station, which serves as the terminus of the Shinkansen bullet train network that extends nationwide, as well as the city’s railway hub that connects local train and subway lines with regional services. The hotel’s dining facilities include Piacere, a signature Italian restaurant; Nadaman, which serves authentic Japanese Kaiseki cuisine; and The Lobby Lounge. CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La features ancient Chinese healing therapies and is the first CHI spa to open in Japan. CHI offers six treatment rooms that are the largest self-contained spa suites in Tokyo.