Caprese Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Ingredients (recipe for 4 servings)
- 400g Roman tomatoes
- 500g buffalo mozzarella
- 5g fresh basil
- White pepper
For the dressing
- 25g extra virgin olive oil
- 50g balsamic vinegar
- 25g honey
- Rinse the fresh Roman tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.
- Cut the buffalo mozzarella and slice tomatoes into rounds. Marinate with extra virgin olive oil, white pepper and salt.
- Arrange the mozzarella and tomato slices in an alternating pattern.
- Blend the ingredients for the dressing to obtain a syrupy texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Caprese salad topped with some tips of basil leaves and drizzle with the honey balsamic dressing.
Back to Recipe List