Silver Cod with Fresh Chilli
- 0.25kg cod fish
- 0.25 bag green prickly
- 0.25kg cucumber
- 0.02 bot chicken stock powder
- 0.02 pk salt
- Pre-heat the wok with oil in low temperature
and cook the silver cod in it for about 5 minutes. Do not overcook the cod.
- Place the cooked cod on a plate of thinly
- Separately prepare the sauce by cooking fresh
chilli with spicy soy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the dish.
- This dish is recreated from a traditional
Sichuan dish with healthy and nutritional concept in mind it as it uses less
Back to Recipe List