- 250ml kelp soup
- 45cc sake
- 30g arrow-root powder
- 45cc sesame paste
- A small amount of sugar
- A small amount of salt
- A small amount of soy sauce
- Mix the kelp soup, sake, arrow-root powder and sesame paste together. Filter the mixture with a screen. Then, pour it into the pot.
- Heat the pot. Cook and stir the mixture for about 40 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into suitable molding cups.
- Finally, place the cups in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
Preparation method for the kelp soup
Place dry kelp into water and cook it for a while. Then, take out the kelp.
Preparation method for the sesame paste
Place the sesame into a frying pan. Fry it for a while. Then, grind the fried sesame into a paste.
Back to Recipe List