Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen presents Dragon Boat Festival Package from 23 May 2014 to 2 June 2014. The hotel beckons with special room rates and complimentary benefits to celebrate the holiday.
The Dragon Boat Festival Package offers comfortable stay with valuable rates. Deluxe Room is priced at RMB1,588, Horizon Room is priced at RMB2,088, and Executive Suite is priced at RMB3,888. The package includes the following benefits.
- One night accommodation
- Daily complimentary buffet Breakfast up to 2 pax
- One complimentary Shang Garden Rice Dumpling Set
- 20% off for all type of dumplings
- CNY300 credit for F&B or Spa per night for Horizon Club
- CNY600 F&B or Spa credit per night for Executive Suite
- Horizon Club access for Horizon and Executive Suite rooms
- Welcome fruit upon arrival
- Complimentary extra bed
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to 15% service charge
- Complimentary extra bed is on first come first service basis
- Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other hotel promotions or gift certificates
- Prior reservation is required for Spa treatment & subject to availability
- Unused portions of selected benefit is not transferable and non-refundable
- Food & beverage credits are applicable to Café Zen, Shang Garden, Lobby Lounge and In-Room Dining except 7th Son and banquet functions
For enquiries or reservations, please contact the reservations department at (86 755) 8828 4088 or e-mail email@example.com.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns and/or manages more than 80 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room inventory of over 34,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, India, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka and the United Arab Emirates. For more information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access the website at www.shangri-la.com