Now that school is out, fun is in. To help students, teachers and their family and friends make the most of their school break, Shangri-La Hotel, Qufu is offering the “School’s Out, Fun’s In” package, available from 1 to 31 August 2013, where a valid student identity card or teacher identity card must be presented at check-in.
Among the offerings of the school holiday package is:
- Complimentary extra bed
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and one student
- One cooking class at Cafe Kong from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. (making/decorating cake, making dumpling, steam bun or wonton)
- One category room upgrade for teachers upon presentation of their teacher identity card
- Late check-out until 3 p.m.
- 15% off laundry services
- 15% off food and beverage (excludes banquet)
- Complimentary broadband and wireless internet access
In addition, under Shangri-La’s Children’s Meal Plan, children of registered guests staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Qufu under the age of six can enjoy complimentary buffet meals in all day dining when accompanied by a paying adult, up to a maximum of two children. For additional children or those between ages six and 12, a 50% discount off the buffet price will be given.
For detailed information on the hotel’s “School’s Out, Fun’s In” offers, please call Reservations on (86 537) 505 8888 or email email@example.com.
Shangri-La Hotel, Qufu will open on 1 August 2013 in the heart of the city centre, a 15-minute walking distance to the UNESCO World Heritage site, Temple of Confucius, and a 20-minute drive to the Qufu high-speed train station.