Shangri-La Hotel, Lhasa provides ten long-stay serviced apartments: six one-bedroom units (86 square metres) and four one-bedroom deluxe units (129 square metres), which connect to a deluxe twin room for guests’ convenience.
Each contemporary style apartment with unique Tibetan features has a separate bedroom, living room and dining room and is equipped with a 40-inch LCD TV, as well as cooking and laundry facilities in the kitchen. The bathroom features a 15-inch LCD TV with a full set of luxury toiletries. Besides the amenities of a regular guestroom, the kitchen has a washing machine, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, electric thermos and espresso coffee maker.
Benefits & Services
- 10% discount on Food & Beverage outlets
- 10% discount on laundry service
- 24–hour room service
- Free use of Health Club facilities (except CHI,The Spa and Massage)
- A minimum lease of three months is required.
- Full advance rental and security deposit to be reveived prior to check-in.