Ningbo, Zhejiang, China, 16 August 2013 --– In celebration of the forthcoming National Day holiday, Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo is offering a special package for a journey with family and friends. Guests who book a minimum of three rooms for a one-night stay in a Deluxe Room will get one room upgraded to an Executive Suite for only Rmb868 per room per night.
The package also offers, with a host of exclusive privileges, including:
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Late check-out until 4 p.m.
- Members of Golden Circle, Shangri-La's guest loyalty programme, will earn double Golden Circle Award Points.
- Free access to the largest hotel indoor swimming pool in Ningbo and a fully equipped gymnasium,
- Children below 6 years old will enjoy complimentary meals when accompanied by adults, as well as unlimited access to kids clubs
- Complimentary shuttle bus from Shanghai (with scheduled time)
In addition, guests may choose a suite package at the rate of Rmb1, 772 (rate is subject to 15% service charge) for a one- night stay in a suite with Horizon Club privileges and benefits, 30% discount on CHI, The Spa, the third meal free at Yi Café for every 2 paid buffet lunch or dinner, and late check-out until 4 p.m. Members of Golden Circle, Shangri-La's guest loyalty programme will also earn triple Golden Circle Award Points.
The promotional rates are available from 27 September to 13 October 2013 and are subject to 15 per cent service charge. Forreservations or enquiries, please call Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo at (86 574) 8799 8808 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can also visit www.shangri-la.com/ningbo to book online.
“National Day Holiday is just the time to reunion with your family and friends. With these special packages, you can find tranquillity, history and great seafood in Ningbo by visiting the oldest existing private library – Tianyige Pavilion, the largest wooden structure in Jiangnan region – Baogou Temple, the home to the late Kuomintang leader, Chiang Kai-shek – Xikou, or just stay in the hotel enjoying the view of the confluence of three rivers. There is always more for you to discover in this city, which is only 100 minutes away from Shanghai by speed train,” said Gregor Wateler, general manager of Shangri-La Hotel, Ningbo.