Shangri-La guarantees to provide the lowest room rate available on www.Shangri-La.com for any Shangri-La hotel or resort on the Internet, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Guest must have a confirmed reservation that is booked online on www.Shangri-La.com and quote such confirmation number when making a claim.
Claim must be made within  hours of the confirmed reservation booked online on www.Shangri-La.com.
Both the original Shangri-La online booking room rate and the Competing Rate must be room only without inclusions like meals, transportation, other services, etc.
The Competing Rate must be available for booking with the exact matching booking requirements and cancellation policy as the original Shangri-La online booking, i.e. same hotel, same number of guests, same room type, same arrival and departure dates.
Shangri-La will convert any competing rate offered in a different currency than the rate made available through the Shangri-La website, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rates fluctuations.
This Guarantee does not apply to:
- Opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include but are not limited to, Priceline and Hotwire.
- Web sites that "package" travel, entertainment, hotel and/or food components such as airfare and hotel stay, hotel stay and car rental, hotel stay and restaurant voucher, etc.
- Packaged rates that include taxes, service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other amenities.
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, Travel Industry Discounts, Long Stay, etc.
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon by Shangri-La, or rates not available to the general public, including without limitation rates requiring memberships in a club, affinity program, or other organization where the rates are specifically made available to a specific group of individual.
- Shangri-La Best Rate Guarantee cannot be combined with other offers or promotions (including without limitation coupon promotions) and is void where prohibited by law.
- Best Rate Guarantee claim may be declined where the difference between the rates is less than one Percent (1%).
This Guarantee applies only to the room rate for the duration of the reservation and does not apply to taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees, and any other fees or charges that may be incurred during the guest's stay.
Shangri-La has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Competing Rate is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Shangri-La's decision is final.
This Guarantee is subject to change or revocation at anytime.
Back to Booking Assistance