シャングリ・ラ ホテル 北京
“Meet at Shangri-La” is a series of privileges and rewards that are specially curated to ensure that your business meetings are fruitful and successful.
- 3% credit to Master Bill
- 5% credit for future event in any one of the Shangri-La Hotels in mainland China
- Double Golden Circle Award Points for Golden Circle member
Shangri-La Health & Safety Commitment for Meetings and Events
- As a precautionary measure, guest temperatures will be recorded on arrival
- Hygiene amenities including hand sanitising gels willl be available at reception and other convenient locations in the hotel
- Reinforced food safety standards, new buffet and table service protocols. Menus revised to offer individually-plated and packed meals where relevant
- All AV equipment sanitised after every use, with microphones in particular sanitised between uses
- Event rooms floorplans and seating capacities adjusted to be compliant with safe distancing guidelines
- Increased frequency of sanitisation with a focus on high-touch and high-traffic areas
- Shared snacks and food offerings to be discontinued and replaced by single portion
- Signage and queue ropes in all high-traffic areas serve as gentle reminders for our guests to maintain safe physical distance
To enjoy this offer, simply book a meeting that includes fifteen (15) or more booked guestrooms for at least one single night, together with a minimum function spend.
Golden Circle is our award-winning loyalty program. Not a member? Join Golden Circle and enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits.
Terms & Conditions
This Promotion applies to any new meetings and events with fifteen (15) or more paid guestrooms which are booked for at least one single night and with a function room, food and beverage spend (the “Eligible Event”) to be held at any of the Shangri-La Hotel, Resort, Traders Hotel, Kerry Hotel or JEN Hotels in mainland China (the “Shangri-La Hotels”) between 1st January – 31st December 2021 provided that advance deposit is paid under an event agreement between 1st January – 31st December 2021 (“Promotional Period”) . Under this Promotion, the event planner is entitled to enjoy the below three benefits as set out below:
1a. The three percent (3%) credit is calculated based on the qualified event spend upon group departure
1b. 5% credit for future event in any one of the Shangri-La Hotels in mainland China
1b.i. The Five percent (5%) future credit is subject to a maximum of CNY 30,000 per event and based on the qualified event spend upon departure after deducting any event credit or portion of the event charges settled by redemption of GC Award Points, excluding service charge and prevailing taxes. The 5% future credit will valid for one year upon group’s departure
1b.ii. Credit applies for future events booked and held with qualified groups of fifty (50) or more paid guest rooms at an event qualifying room rate on at least one single night and with a minimum function room spend and subject to a minimum eligible event charge of CNY sixty thousand (CNY 60,000) per event, including service charge and prevailing taxes but not gratuities. All gratuities must be settled by cash, credit card or other payment method.
1b.iii. Credit is non-cumulative and can be used one time only for a single event. Any unused credit is forfeited.
ib.iv. Earned credits are non-transferable and may only be redeemed by the same event owner or organization that held the original event.
1b.v. All credits earned must be used within one year from the group departure date being the later of the last day of the event or the date of the last event guestroom check out.
1c.Double Golden Circle Award Points – Calculated based on the qualified event spending, up to a maximum of 80,000 GC Award Points per event and will be applied to Event Planner who earn Golden Circle points through Golden Circle Event Planner Rewards for the first time.
1d. All the MICE RFP accounts will not be entitled for the China MICE Offer.
2. Qualified Event Spending shall be those spending itemised on an event agreement including room spend at Event Qualifying Room Rates, function room rental, related catering, meeting and conference packages, but excluding any expenses payable to third party suppliers, taxes, gratuities, resort fees and service charges.
3. This promotion is only valid for new bookings booked during the Promotional Period. It applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. This Promotion is not available for guests with pre-negotiated rates or agreements (such as special corporate-rate agreements).
4. This promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the relevant hotel for the Eligible Event and is subject to room and function space availability at the relevant hotel and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
5. Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited reserves the right to discontinue and/or amend the terms of this Promotion at any time without further notice.