Whether you are hosting a small meeting for 20 or a conference for more than 1,000 guests, our around 6,000 sqm of event space, along with 2,000 sqm of outdoor lawn can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Host your meetings in function rooms with access to the 1,000-square-metre free-form outdoor garden lawn or a view of the outdoor balcony skyline.
- Have different themed parties and events in our outdoor garden and the 1,000-square-metre free-form swimming pool.
- Host an Auto Show or your deluxe events in a large banqueting space.
- The 4K HD stable, live guiding system provides you with ideal facilities for a cloud meeting.
- Audio-visual equipment includes a P2 LED projector that meets all your needs.
- A series of precautionary measures were taken to ensure guests’ well-being and comfort.
Shangri-La Guangzhou has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to customise meetings and events to our guests needs.
Whether you want to host an executive meeting, conference or general assembly, we can offer a variety of eco-friendly activities that won't interfere with your work schedule, including:
- Outdoor poolside coffee breaks and nature experiences in the outdoor garden
- Power stretching during the afternoon session of your meeting - a five-minute relaxation exercise to get you in the right frame of mind
- Tai-chi class against on the Pearl River Delta at the outdoor garden
- Guided tour of Stone Church, the largest Catholic church in Guangzhou. It was built from stone in 1863 and is one of the four well-known Gothic-style churches in the world
Call us at (86 20) 8917 8888 or email email@example.com for more details.
The spacious 312 sqm auditorium is the newest facility of its kind in the city. It provides the ideal arena for:
- Awards presentations
- Film previews
- Press conferences
- Product launches
- Seminars and forums
State-of-the-art equipment includes:
- Hi-tech audiovisual equipment
- Large plasma televisions
- Projectors and screens for multimedia presentation
- Wireless Internet access
Simultaneous translation services are also available, and wheelchair access to the venue and onto the stage is provided. Two adjoining function rooms can be set up as pre-event cocktail or reception space.
“Signature Stages” Package
Our Signature Stages package features the following facilities and services designed to maximise the convenience and benefits of the Auditorium:
- Auditorium rental from 8am to 12pm, or from 1pm to 5pm
- Use of LCD projector, screen and built-in audiovisual equipment
- Wired or wireless broadband Internet access
- Dedicated onsite technician throughout the event
- Flower arrangement for the podium, head table and VIP corsage
- Bottled mineral water
- Stationery arrangement at every seat
- One coffee break with coffee and tea service throughout the function