1 866 565 5050
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji
Plan your next island escape and enjoy a rewarding experience. Golden Circle members will enjoy room upgrade, airport transfers, dining credit, and more benefits. So whether you’re looking for some family time or an escape from the everyday, we have something for everyone to make it one to remember.
Booking Dates: 5 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 Stay Dates: 5 October 2021 to 22 December 2022
Length of Stay: Minimum of 5 nights
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and up to a maximum of 2 children who are 11 years old and below
- Complimentary room upgrade (Subject to availability at the time of check in)
- Round-trip airport transfers in a 4-seater sedan
- FJD 200 spa credit per stay
- FJD 200 dining credit per stay
- Up to 2 children under 11 years can enjoy dining at no cost when accompanied by a paying adult
- 50% discount on 2nd room of the same or lower category for children under 11 years old
- Access to floating water park activities and Little Chefs Club (For children aged 4-11 years)
- Complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boards
- High-speed, unrestricted Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being in Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Our fully vaccinated guest-facing team provides the safest possible environment for your next holiday. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
We are going the extra mile to provide international guests with COVID-19 emergency medical coverage. You will be automatically covered by the policy at no additional charge when you stay at our hotel until 30 June 2022. Guests may show our AIG policy as part of the pre-departure requirements during check in at the airport. Learn more here.
Enhanced hygiene, sanitation and safety protocols are in place at Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji, duly certified with Fiji’s local government’s Care Fiji Commitment program. View our COVID-19 certifications, services, and updates here.