1 866 565 5050
Do you love an adventure? Embark on the ‘coolest’ journey yet and discover the wonders of British Columbia’s Ice Caves in partnership with Head-Line Mountain Holidays.
Experience a luxurious 3 night-stay at Shangri-La Vancouver with daily breakfast, afternoon tea, dining credit at the newly launched Miantiao, mixology class and spa treatments before being whisked away in a private helicopter to Whistler’s Ice Caves, where a personal guide will lead you through the labyrinth of aqua blue chambers.
Indulge in a five-course lunch inside the caves, with dessert and champagne served at a second picturesque location. Thrill-seek on snowmobiles and buggies while golf enthusiasts can practice their swing with biodegradable balls. End your adventure with a special photobook to commemorate your experiences.
This offer includes:
- Three night stay in a One-Bedroom Balcony Suite with daily breakfast
- Private helicopter transport to British Columbia’s ice caves with captivating views of peaks and forests
- Personal photographer throughout the journey capturing every instagrammable moment
- Personal tour guide through the ice caves, explaining the history, volcanic peaks, wildlife and more
- Explore the terrain on snowmobiles and buggies
- Five-course dining experience in the safe heart of the ice caps, featuring west coast favourite dishes
- Glacier golf range to practice your swing with biodegradable balls
- Touchdown on a second private location for dessert and champagne
- Ice-inspired Afternoon Tea experience for two
- $500 dining credit to spend at Vancouver’s newest phenomenon, Miantiao
- Private mixology class featuring a piece of glacier ice collected from the adventure
- Relax with an extended two-and-a-half hour spa treatment for two at CHI, The Spa
- Complimentary photobook featuring images of your unforgettable experience with us
For a sample itinerary, please click here.