Toll-Free 1 866 565 5050
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila offers a safe environment and a sense of home to returning overseas Filipinos and expatriates who are required to self-isolate upon their arrival in the Philippines.
Stay with us for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights and be pampered with the signature Shangri-La hospitality as you enjoy reduced room rates, complimentary transfer, in-room dining credit, and unlimited Internet access that will let you stay connected.
Booking Dates: 25 June to 30 September 2020
Stay Dates: 1 July to 30 September 2020
This offer includes:
- 1-way transfer from the airport (Terminal 1, 2, or 3) to the hotel
- PHP 2,000 net room service meal credit (non-cumulative and non-refundable per room, per stay)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- A copy of the flight itinerary emailed prior to arrival
- Passport and another valid ID
- Test Stub (such as proof of COVID-19 testing at the airport)
- Travel Declaration accomplished upon check-in
- For foreigners: All the requirements above and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR} or Work/Student Visa
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.