Situated near Shouxi Park with elegant and historical scenic views, Shangri-La Putian is 25 minutes’ drive to the High-Speed Railway Station and 50 minutes’ drive to Meizhou Island, the hometown of Mazu. The hotel draws aesthetic inspiration from local elements and encapsulates the city’s rich history and culture. Guest rooms offer panoramic views of the beautiful scenery of Shouxi Park, the Shouxi River and the thousand-year-old bridge, as well as the city skyline.
Discover with Shangri-La this new destination in Fujian province. Enjoy the special opening offer:
- Flexible rate plus CNY1 to enjoy buffet breakfast for one person
- Flexible rate plus CNY88 to enjoy buffet breakfast for two persons
- Double GC Award Points for Golden Circle members
- Wi-Fi access in guestrooms and public areas
- Parking service for one vehicle