Shangri-La The Marina, Cairns
Shangri-La The Marina, Cairns is the place to celebrate Melbourne Cup in air-conditioned comfort this year, with our signature lunch in the Trinity Room the next best thing to being in the Birdcage at Flemington. Executive Chef Aaron Habgood has created an indulgent menu featuring gourmet goodies and race-day favourites, with Coral Sea views framed by floor-to-ceiling windows the perfect backdrop for fashions and fascinators.
Tickets AUD 155 per person – or AUD 1550 for a table of ten – with our Melbourne Cup Cairns 2021 lunch featuring all the luxe race-day trimmings
- Set the scene with drinks on arrival
- The hotel’s famous buffet featuring a seafood charcuterie counter, savoury sundae station and dessert grazing tables
- Artisan deli counter supplied by PE Foods and Licks Dessert Co. ice-cream bar
- Prizes, sweeps, Calcutta and raffles
- Fashions on the Field with fabulous prizes for our Cup Day winners
To book now, please click here.
For further information please contact +61 7 4052 7630 or email email@example.com.
Partnering with FNQ Cerebral Palsy Support Group
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.