Decathlon is a group company with developing, design, brand, retail, logistics and production departments which possesses a whole industrial chain in sport products. The group was founded by Michel LECLERCQ in 1976, in France. As of now, we have opened 1173 stores in 27 countries and our company has been recognized as biggest sport company in Europe and possesses great fame all over the world. We own the second biggest research center in France, which helps to release 3,500 new products from 20 passion brands. We provide a wide range of products including Mountain Sports, Water sports, Cycling, Roller sports, Tennis, Table Tennis, Golf, Fitness, Team sports, which take up 85% of total product amounts. The production lines are distributed in 23 countries and areas, and more than 40% of which come from China. As a retailer, Decathlon aims to gather all sport products in stores. Our store covers an area from 1500 to 12000 m² and the sport products cover 65 sports and 35,000 categories.
- e-Gift cards will be delivered within 3 – 5 working days.
Card Terms & Conditions:
- This e-Gift card can be used to make purchases in Decathlon PHYSICAL STORES ONLY in Malaysia.
- This e-Gift card is valid until the expiry dates stated on the e-Gift card. Strictly no extension of the validity period will be allowed and any balance left on the e-Gift card after the expiry of the validity period will be forfeited.
- This e-Gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part.
- Decathlon will not replace or reimburse the value of this e-Gift card if it is lost, stolen, damaged or if its validity period expires.
- This e-Gift card can be used for multiple transactions, until the value of the e-Gift card is used or until the e-Gift card expires. If the value of the purchase exceeds the available balance on the e-Gift card, no change will be given for the remaining balance.
- The balance and the validity period if the e-Gift card can be checked at the welcome desk of stores.