M+ General Admission tickets include access to galleries on B2 and L2 (excluding Special Exhibition).
Tickets can be collected three days after the redemption is made. Please allow sufficient time for visiting the museum before the expiry of your ticket.
General Admission Exhibition Details
‘Angela Su proudly presents: Lauren O—The Greatest Levitator in the Polyhedric Cosmos of Time’
Hong Kong artist Angela Su’s exhibition representing Hong Kong at the 59th International Art Exhibition of La Biennale di Venezia
M+ Sigg Collection: From Revolution to Globalisation
Four significant decades for contemporary Chinese art
‘Things, Spaces, Interaction’
Design and architecture from Asia and beyond
‘Individuals, Networks, Expressions’
An expansive story of art from the 1950s to now
‘Dots Obsession—Aspiring to Heaven's Love’ (2022)
An ambitious immersive environment
‘Pumpkin’ (2022) on the ground floor and the B1 level of the museum, respectively, is open to the public for free.
How to Collect Your M+ Ticket
- You will receive a confirmation email with an order number after the completion of your ticket redemption.
- Present the confirmation email and the order number (either digital or printed) to the staff at M+ Ground Floor Ticket Desk.
- Sign the acknowledgement of receipt after M+ staff verifies your redemption details and collect your ticket.
- Tickets can be collected three days after the redemption is made. Please allow sufficient time for visiting the museum before the expiry of your ticket.
- M+ General Admission tickets include access to galleries on B2 and L2 (excluding Special Exhibition).
Tips for Visiting
Exchange or refund
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event or exhibition has been cancelled or rescheduled. For further details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
- If there are any changes or cancellations related to the event or exhibition for which you have purchased a ticket, please check the individual event or exhibition page for updates and additional information prior to your visit.
M+ Terms and Conditions
- Each ticket admits one person only. Children’s admission arrangements vary by the type of Event.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, and cannot be resold or offered for resale.
- Entry may be refused if any details on the Ticket have been omitted or altered or if the Ticket is damaged, defaced or otherwise mutilated.
- Concession tickets are available to full-time students, children ages 7 to 11, senior citizens ages 60 or above, person with disabilities and one companion, and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients.
- Concessionary ticket holders will be admitted subject to the production of acceptable proof of eligibility.
- Please arrive within your reserved timeslot. Entry for late arrivals will be subject to availability.
- Certain Events may have an applicable age restriction. Ticketholders must produce proof of age if required to do so by the Venue Manager.
- All Tickets are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions for Sale of Entertainment Tickets and if Ticketholders are visiting the Museum, you agree to be bound by and to abide by our Visitor regulations, which may be inspected on notices on the perimeter of the premises.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other matters relating to the Event, our interpretation and decision shall be final and conclusive.
- For full Terms and Conditions, visit www.westkowloon.hk