1 866 565 5050
Enjoy indulgent island living on your next beach holiday with your choice of a luxurious villa from Shangri-La Boracay's Villa Collections. Each of the 36 villas is uniquely located at the resort's exclusive spaces, surrounded by breathtaking nature for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
To know which villa best suits your idyllic island getaway, learn more about the resort's Villa Collections here.
Length of stay: Minimum of 2 nights
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults, or up to 4 adults when staying in a Two-Bedroom Villa
- Roundtrip land and speedboat transfers via Caticlan Airport
- PHP 2,500 net dining credits per stay
- 15% discount on spa treatments
- One-hour Philippine Hilot Massage for 2 persons at Chi, The Spa
- “Take Home Clean Fresh Suitcase of Laundry” for 2 adults. For stays in a 2-Bedroom Pool Villa, applicable for up to 4 adults only. Read more below.
- High-speed, unrestricted Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
Children's Meal Policy
The following children’s meal plan is applicable for all Golden Circle members. When accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but under 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price. Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Golden Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan. Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.
Shangri-La Cares - Your Well-being In Our Care
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Our highly vaccinated workforce provides the safest possible environment for your next holiday. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
Shangri-La Boracay is certified with the Safety Seal by the Department of Trade and Industry, Safe Travels Stamp by the Department of Tourism, and has been awarded with the SafeGuard™ Hygiene Excellence and Safety Label by Bureau Veritas, the world’s leading testing and inspection agency. View our COVID-19 certifications, services, and updates here.
For more information regarding travel and safety protocols specific to Boracay, please click here.