16 September 2007
Lounge is located on 19th floor and open from 6.30am to 11pm
Bilkey Llinas Design, Wong & Tung International Limited
Rooms (Dileonardo International Pacific Limited)
Public areas (Dileonardo International Pacific Limited, Heitz Parsons Sadek LC)
Shangri-La Hotel, Xian has the very best of the city on its doorstep, from leading international businesses to the finest in shopping and entertainment. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Xian International Airport, and is within easy reach of many top tourist attractions, including the Terracotta Warriors and City Wall.
- 2011-2013 Travel + Leisure "China's Top 100 hotels"
- 2013 Tripadvisor "2013 Winner Certificate of Excellence"
- China Tourism Bureau "China Hotel Golden Star Award"
- 2007 China Hotel Starlight Awards "Top 10 City-nova Hotels of China"
- 2008 China Hotel Starlight Awards "Top 10 Business Hotels of China"
- 2009 China Hotel Sarrlight Awards "Best Luxurious Hotels"
Tian Xiang Ge
11.30am - 2pm
5.30pm - 10pm
2,270 sqm / 24,434 sq ft
Length: 25 m
Width: 12 m
1 Yoga room
Hatha Yoga / Flow Yoga
Other Recreational Facilities
Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room
Spa and Health Club
Number of Treatment Rooms
4 Single Rooms
2 Double Rooms
10am - 12midnight
Shangri-La’s Empress Spa
Total Number of Function Rooms
Size of Largest Ballroom
1,824 sqm /
19,633 sq ft
Capacity of Largest Ballroom
1,210 (Classroom Style)
Free Qin Opera Performance
Many tourist visit City Wall for the magnificent view,
but few know that outside the wall is a moat, which has now been opened as a
round-city park, if you come on afternoon you'll
find groups of elderly singers gathering in circles for concert-standard
practice of Qin Opera.