Matsuri means "festival"
in Japanese. In Japan, festivals are usually sponsored by a local shrine or
temple to celebrate longevity, good health and prosperity.
the spirit of Japan and celebrate your event with us!
1 January to 31 December 2015
Price: JPY 18,500 per person
Dinner Buffet with typical matsuri food, such as Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, Kakigori
(shaved ice topped with flavoured syrup) and more
Beverages: 2 hours of
unlimited drinks (beer, red and white wine and soft drinks), including a draft
beer station (served by the glass)
Entertainment: Matsuri decoration
- uchiwa fans, lantern entertainment, Awa-Odori and fireworks special effects
on the walls and flower arrangements by Nicolai Bergmann Flowers &
* For reservations or enquiries,
please contact our Event Booking Centre by calling (81
3) 6739 7549, sending a fax to (81 3) 6739 7551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 50 people is required.
- The price includes food, beverages, the room rental and the basic AV arrangement.
- This plan is available only for new bookings.
- The price is subject to consumption tax and a 15% service charge.
- A screen and projector are available for an additional fee of JPY 30,000 plus tax.