Matsuri means "festival" in Japanese. In Japan, festivals are usually sponsored by a local shrine or temple to celebrate longevity, good health and prosperity.
Feel the spirit of Japan and celebrate your event with us!
Period: From 1 April to 31 December 2014
Price: JPY 18,500 per person
Food: Dinner Buffet with typical matsuri food, such as Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, Kakigori (shaved ice topped with flavoured syrup) and more
Beverages: 2 hours of unlimited drinks (beer, red and white wine and soft drinks), including a draft beer station (served by the glass)
Entertainment: Matsuri decoration - uchiwa fans, lantern entertainment, Awa-Odori and fireworks special effects on the walls and flower arrangements by Nicolai Bergmann Flowers & Design.
* For reservations or enquiries, please contact our Event Booking Centre by calling (81 3) 6739 7549, sending a fax to (81 3) 6739 7551 or emailing email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 50 people is required.
- The price includes food, beverages, the room rental and the basic AV arrangement.
- This plan is available only for new bookings.
- The price is subject to consumption tax and a 13% service charge.
- A screen and projector are available for an additional fee of JPY 30,000 plus tax.