From AUD 850 per night
This offer is available from 28 Dec 2014 through 3 Jan 2015.
Welcome 2015 in a luxurious guestroom or suite overlooking Sydney Harbour.
Celebrate the arrival of 2015 with an unforgettable experience at the luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, offering stunning views of Sydney Harbour and a prime location to enjoy the spectacular New Year's Eve fireworks display and live entertainment.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum stay of 4 nights is required.
- Prepayment is required and not refundable or transferable for alternate dates, names or hotel credits.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney reserves the right to allocate room and floor numbers according to availability, room type and the date of arrival.
- Please note that Darling Harbour View Rooms have views of the northern part of Darling Harbour and Observatory Hill but not views of the Harbour Bridge or Opera House. Opera City View Rooms have views of Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House but not views of the Harbour Bridge. Grand Harbour View Rooms and select suites have views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Rollaway beds can be added to Deluxe Rooms or Executive Grand Harbour View Suites only and must be reserved at the time of booking. Rollaway beds can be added to Deluxe Rooms for AUD 155 per night. Rollaway beds can be added to Executive Grand Harbour View Suites for AUD 215 per night. The number of guests allowed in a room is determined by a room’s bedding configuration. If a rollaway bed is reserved at the time of booking, room capacity will be affected.
- According to NSW Fire Legislation, a maximum of four (4) people is allowed in a hotel guest room.
- Access to the Horizon Club Lounge on New Year's Eve will be strictly limited to Horizon Club guests only. No visitors will be permitted. As a safety precaution, glass bottles and glassware are not allowed on the internal balconies overlooking the Horizon Club Lounge.
- In compliance with the RSA guidelines, the hotel prohibits guests from bringing alcohol onto the premises. Bottled alcohol will be available for sale at Lobby Lounge.
- Parking at the hotel is limited and will be allocated to guests as they arrive.
- Restaurant reservations with full non-refundable prepayment are required for New Year's Eve. Please contact our Food & Beverage Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. Access to Altitude Restaurant is limited to guests with a restaurant reservation on 31 December 2014.
- Blu Bar on 36 is closed for New Year’s Eve and will reopen on Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 5pm.